SMPS Heartland 2017 has partnered with Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh for hotel accommodations. As a conference attendee you can enjoy a special rate at one of Pittsburgh’s most popular hotels. Located in easy walking distance of Heinz Field, the PPG Paints Arena, PNC Park, the Cultural District, and 80+ restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, and shopping, Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh is at the center of all the action.
Deadline for the Group Rate reservations is extended until March 18th!
Make A Hotel Reservation
SMPS Heartland Group Code is #04016781SM
THINGS TO DO IN PITTSBURGH
Wondering what else is there to do in Pittsburgh? Pittsburgh has so much to offer in the way of nightlife, sports, recreation, culture, and some breathtaking city views. Here are a few ideas for your trip to the City of Bridges outside of the conference schedule:
- Check out one of “America’s most stunning views” by visiting the overlooks on Mt. Washington’s Grandview Avenue
- Take a ride on Pittsburgh’s most unique form of transportation, the historic Duquesne and Monongahela inclines
- Looking for some drinks? Pick your poison – visit Wigley Whiskey, the Pittsburgh Winery, Arsenal Cider House, or drink some pineapple beer at Rivertowne Brewing.
- Take in a show in Pittsburgh’s 14-square block Cultural District, located Downtown
- Visit Pittsburgh’s North Shore and check out the Rivers Casino
- If science is more your thing checked out Carnegie Science Center
- Sports fan? Take a tour of PNC Park or Heinz Field
- Visit the markets and shops in the Strip District on the Saturday morning after the conference
- Looking for some nightlife? Check out East Carson Street from Station Square to the South Side for a strip of bars of any and every kind
- Take a stroll through Point State Park (just steps away from the conference hotel!) and don’t forget your camera, you’ll want to take some photos at Pittsburgh’s iconic fountain
- Pittsburgh has more bridges than any other city in the world besides Venice – rent a bike and see how many you can ride across while you’re here!