Susan Strom | Director of Client Success, Knowledge Architecture
Karen Robichaud | Director of Creative Engagement, Payette
Kate Johnson | Internal Communications Manager, Woolpert
New technologies, cultural and demographic shifts, and a booming economy are giving AEC firms the opportunity to redesign the way they attract, engage, and develop employees.
Marketing professionals’ client-centric orientation uniquely positions you to make a strategic impact with these efforts. If your CEO has already tapped you to get involved with employee engagement and retention, or you’re hoping they will, this session is for you.
In this session you will learn how the marketing teams at Payette and Woolpert:
1) Help busy executives share their vision internally
2) Ensure that all employees have a voice at work
3) Turning employees into informed advocates and ambassadors
• Recognize potential to impact employee retention & engagement
• Identify opportunities to increase employee’s sense of belonging at work
• Describe the business benefit of investing in effective internal communications