Jen Hebblethwaite | Senior VP and Champion of All Things Grace, Graceworks, Inc.
Are you struggling to help your teams prepare for shortlist presentations? Is it difficult to get your team members to show up for rehearsals? Are your presenters super smart but super boring? Let us help! We’ll help you adapt and achieve to win more work by sharing our presentation preparation process that we’ve developed and validated by more than 23 years of experience working with teams preparing for shortlist interviews. We’ll equip you with “in the trenches” truths and tools you can use to prepare your team for that
must-win presentation. And, we’ll save time for us to have a “fireside chat.” Ask questions about coaching individuals, showing you’re a team with sub-consultants, practicing for Q&A, using visuals wisely, getting leadership on board, or creating client-focused stories. Let’s talk about your in-house presentation challenges. Ask your difficult questions and walk away with practical advice.
• Lead a proven presentation preparation process (research through final rehearsal) to help their teams win more work.
• Strategize and develop optimum presentation content (story and graphics).
• Explore the science behind and experience the power of body language.
• Orchestrate rehearsals that help presenters be authentic and comfortable so they can connect with their audiences.
• Gain practical solutions for immediate real-world struggles associated with shortlist presentations.