Jackiedra Wilson | Senior Marketing Manager, Messer Construction Co.
Michael Batdorf | Sales Support Executive, Messer Construction Co.
We’ve all been there… most of us live it day-to-day… the life of a marketer in a lean environment is never a straight line. We often feel like we are expected to deliver while wearing every hat in the closet, with one hand tied behind our back, blindfolded, traveling uphill through a thick fog. In this session, we will focus on empowering and supporting your lean marketing team to work through the fog and define a clear vision for success. This session will be an interactive grow session, focused on solutions-based innovation and problem-solving. Whether you are a team of one or a team of 15, you will leave this session with proven methods to drive impact in your organization, reimagined to directly reflect your own team culture, and focus on growing your business for the future.
• Help attendees define the culture of their organization as it relates to team empowerment and growth
• Guide attendees through creating a department strategic vision – important even for a team of one!
• Help attendees identify team champions outside of their department, and define methods to engage those champions
• Provide methods of collaboration and explore examples of successes within all sizes of organizations
• Give attendees an understanding of Solutions-Based Problem Solving, as well as share tools and takeaways for effective results
• “Crowd-sourced” workshop will provide opportunities for attendees to reflect on their current work environment and how they can help their teams focus on company growth